Tom Holland details his toughest stunt in 'Uncharted'


 Tom Holland, who is all set to hit the box office with his action-packed film Uncharted, recently revealed that he had to perform a 'scary' stunt in the film which is the toughest action sequence ever. Is.

During his appearance in the 'Behind-the-Stunts' interview, the Spider-Man: No Way Home star shared an insight into a surprising action cut teased in the film's official trailer.

Holland shared, "With Uncharted, I was shooting stunts that are bigger than anything I've done before."

"The sequence when we're flying out of the back of the plane on boxes, I mean, we must have shot it for five weeks," he continued.

"Almost every day, sometimes, I'd be like 100 feet in the air, attached to a spinning box, and then I'd basically hang around until it threw me. And it's really scary But I think the level of fear makes that scene more authentic. It's the toughest action sequence ever."

The film, inspired by a video game, will hit the theaters on February 18.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post