David Beckham 'impressed' Victoria Beckham with expensive wine

 


David Beckham and Victoria Beckham Had an Urban Romantic Affair!

The 46-year-old former footballer revealed in a new interview that the pair used to order the most expensive wine at every restaurant they visited.

He said: "I'm from London's East End so I only saw my mom and dad drinking Blue Nun and Lambrusco, this is as good as it really got.

"When Victoria and I first started dating we used to go to this restaurant in Manchester's Midland Hotel called The French Restaurant. It was so fancy, we would go out there and sit in the corner and we would find the most expensive Used to order a bottle of champagne and the most expensive bottle of wine, not knowing what we were drinking.

He continued before admitting that wife Victoria Beckham is a better wine taster than him. "We just wanted to have a good night and drink something great. Even though we had no idea what we were drinking. And I think it was my first introduction into a great wine tasting. I want to say that It was either a '62 or '67 Latour. It was my first introduction to tasting something that I really enjoyed. Although I didn't know if it was great or not, I knew I was tasting something special Was. "

"At the time, I was still a professional player so I wasn't really a big drinker. I used to have a glass of wine over and over again. But I never drank in my entire career."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post