Deepika Padukone romance 'terrified' Siddhant Chaturvedi in Gehraiyaan

Deepika Padukone and Siddhant Chaturvedi star in Gehraiyaan



 Siddhant Chaturvedi confessed that he was nervous before the intimate scenes with Deepika Padukone in Jewellery.

Speaking to ETimes in a recent interview, the Gully Boy star shared how he was aware of the project having intimate moments but didn't know their intensity.

"In my mind, I was like, 'Wow' that's Deepika! How am I going to romance her! She has worked with the likes of Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor. Look at my competition. It's a romantic It's the film and I didn't want people to say, 'Not able to do it.' Of course, Shakun told me the story and since I was looking forward to working with him, I said I was on. We knew there was intimacy, but we don't know to what extent. It was not specifically mentioned in the script Because it wasn't erotic poetry or anything else. The workshops and readings happened afterwards".

Siddhant further revealed his feelings and apprehensions when he was told that an intimacy on the sets would be instructive.

“The first time I heard that intimacy director was needed in a little dar gaya ke itna kya hai picture (smiles)! But I realized that Shakun likes to work like this. His portrayal of intimacy is not just physical, but emotional and nuanced. It flows organically,” he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post