Janet Jackson says she was kept separate from Michael Jackson during 'Scream'

 


Janet Jackson claimed she was kept separate from her brother Michael Jackson during the music video shoot of Scream.

In her new documentary, which premiered on A&E and Lifetime, the Together Again singer discusses her journey to becoming a star, followed by personal life's struggles.

In a recent episode of the documentary, the 55-year-old singer revealed that she was tensed to meet her brother when he became an international music icon.

She recalled that amid the duo's collaboration for the 1993 single (after claims of sexual assault on Michael), the smooth criminal hit-maker's record company tried to separate them.

"Michael shot nights. I shot days. His record company would lock down his set so I couldn't see what was happening. They didn't want me on set," Janet revealed.

"I felt like they were trying to make it too competitive between the two of us," she said, expressing that it 'really hurt' her.

"I felt like I was there to fight with him, not to fight him. I wanted it to feel like old times between him and me, and it didn't. The old times had long passed," she shared .

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post