Kanye West hits out at Kim Kardashian in latest attack: 'You tried to kidnap my daughter'

 Kanye West called out his estranged wife Kim Kardashian for his recent statement


Kanye West hits out at Kim Kardashian in latest attack: 'You tried to kidnap my daughter'

Kanye West called out his estranged wife Kim Kardashian for her recent statement, while claiming he tried to 'kidnap' their daughter Chicago on her birthday.

The Flashing Lights rapper posted a screenshot of the SKIMS founder's statement to Instagram on Friday.

"What do you mean by main provider? America saw you tried to snooze my daughter on her birthday by not giving the address," the rapper, who now goes as Yeh, wrote.

The Donda rapper further alleged, "You gave me security inside the house to play with my son and then accused me of stealing."


West hit back at Kardashian, who previously claimed that the 44-year-old rapper is constantly attacking her, "I had to take a drug test because of a Chicago party because you accused me of drugs."

“As the parent who is the main provider and caregiver for our children, I am doing my best to protect my daughter, while allowing her to express her creativity in a medium that is She wants one with adult supervision - because it brings her happiness," she uploaded her statement to IG Story.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post