Nicole Kidman addresses moments that would be 'kept in the pasture' by Hollywood's bigwigs


 Actress Nicole Kidman recently talked about all the obstacles she faces while trying to pave her way within Hollywood.

Starr acknowledged most of the struggles she faced and admitted, "In my early thirties I kind of had where I was like, 'Okay, I guess it's gonna be like this'."

During an interview with Variety for his Just for Variety podcast, he really lifted the lid on the underlying concerns, saying, "And then I had it again at 40. And so I've walked that gamut." Wherever you go, 'Now is the time to be thrown out into the pasture.'"

During those moments, the fears she had in mind were the possibility that she would never be able to perform her art again and no matter how much fame.

As for Kidman, "It felt like... gut-wrenching at times. And then going, 'Okay, okay, I've got other things that I love.' That's the journey of life, isn't it?"

She also said before concluding, "And then suddenly going, 'It's bloomed... or it's opened, and now I have a chance to do something.' So it's always been like this, and I know it will always be like that. . I'm on the ride."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post