Tamra Judge Shares an Update About Her Health


 Tamra "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tamra Judge shared an update about her health on the February episode of her podcast, "Too Ts in a Pod," co-hosted by Teddy Mellencamp Arroyaway. The judge explained that she had her saline "breast implants removed about six months ago", as she believed they were causing her "autoimmune issues," which could indicate that she needed breast implants. There was illness. She revealed that she recently got positive news after doing "blood work".

“The result of having my breast implants removed is that I have zero symptoms of an autoimmune disease, zero symptoms of Hashimoto thyroid, my thyroid levels are really right, there is no inflammation in my body and I am on all medications, thyroid medication. I can get away from it," said the judge.

The former Bravo personality said he's had "silicone implants" before, which hasn't caused him any health problems.

"I've had silicone implants forever for 25 years and I've obviously replaced them several times, but the last time I put them back on, I had saline that I've never had saline, which they Was supposed to be safe, but apparently, it was the bag that was carrying the saline solution, the actual implant bag is the one that my body was rejecting,” explained the 54-year-old.

Tamra Judge uploaded photos after her explant surgery in July 2021

People magazine reported that the judge uploaded a photo of him having had his explant surgery to Instagram in July 2021. The post shows the reality television personality standing in front of a mirror. Drain bags attached to his chest are visible in the picture.

In the post's caption, she shared that she had her "implants and capsule removed." She also noted that she felt better almost immediately after the implant removal surgery.

“I know it sounds crazy but I woke up today with rosy cheeks, no sinus congestion and happy thoughts. I hope to continue to see improvements in health as the weeks go by,” a portion of the caption Read.

He also noted that plastic surgeon Dr. Milind K. Ambe examined the results of the surgery and determined that "everything [sic] looks great."

Less than a week after the explant surgery, Judge shared more details about her recovery process with her Instagram followers.

"I continue to feel more alive every day! My sinuses are no longer swollen. I don't wake up with blurry eyes (just old eyes that need reading glasses). My thoughts are healthy and happy, something I'm so happy with." I've been battling for a long time!" The co-founder of Vena CBD wrote in the caption of the post.

Tamra Judge reveals she had a new look in 2017

During an appearance on "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" in July 2017, Judge shared that he decided to get a lesser facelift in celebration of starring on "RHOC" for 10 years. He told that he had consulted Dr. Ambe. She shared that since losing "so much fat" in preparation for a bodybuilding competition, she noticed that the skin on her face was "falling off."

"[Dr. Ambe] said to gain 10 percent of body fat or pull it off. I'm not a big fan of fillers because I think you look like the Cabbage Patch Kid so I say pull it off Don't rough it. So two weeks ago I went and there was like a little tuck," shared the mother of four.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post