Shane Warne Family 'Can't Believe' He Isn't, Is 'Shattered'

Shane Warne's kids and ex-wife feel his death is like a nightmare

Shane Warne Family 'Can't Believe' He Isn't, Is 'Shattered'

The sudden death of Shane Warne is a shock to his family.

The player, who passed away on Friday due to a suspected case of cardiac arrest, has left his wife and children in complete 'shock'.

Shane's longtime manager, James Erskine, told the Nine Network's Today morning show Sunday: "The three kids are in complete shock.

"I talked to him yesterday and ... Jackson just said, 'We hope he walks in the door. It's like a nightmare'."

He added: "Shane's father Keith is a very strong man, but like everyone else, he's just shattered, they can't believe what happened."

Shane and ex-wife, model Simone Callahan, share three children; Jackson, 23, and daughters Brooke, 24, and Summer, 20.

Shane's son Jackson previously described the sweet moments with his father as 'amazing'.

He explained: "I only see Dad as Dad. I can't compare him to other parents.

"I can always remember to smile. So, I think he did a great job. And I'm proud of him."

"For me, all I had to do to change that mindset was that I didn't choose who my father was, and what he did was awful."

Read Next


Watch Stories

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post