Bella Hadid Just Shared a Throwback NSFW Bathtub Photo

The photo dump also featured pictures of her formerly fiery red hair.


Throwback Thursday was in full effect for Bella Hadid this week. The supermodel - and soon-to-be actress - took to Instagram to share a series of photos from her collection filled with snaps of her signature fashion sense, colored hair and an NSFW bathtub photo.

In the first slide of the post, Bella posed in front of a bonfire wearing a two-piece pinstripe set, a glitter necklace and earrings, and a red leather jacket that matched the fiery money pieces in her hair. Another image shows the star in a casual fit consisting of a green tie-dye sweatshirt, iridescent fingerless gloves and white earmuffs. A few clips from Bella's daily life (cooking bacon and whipping up McDonald's) also made an appearance, but followers had to swipe all the way to the end to see the supermodel's spiciest inclusion: a relaxing bathtub soak.

In true Bella fashion, the multi-hyphenate found a way to make bath time a little glam, and accessorised with gold statement earrings, a plethora of necklaces, chunky rings, and an effortlessly chic claw clip updo. Although the carousel looks like it was full of funny moments, Bella opened up about her mental state at the time, captioning the post, "1.5 years ago. A week ago I changed my whole life. She's smiling painfully She was giving full but spiral-Sitaa ️ but she is also giving development and I am proud."

This isn't the first time the older Hadid sister has spoken openly about her struggle with mental health. The supermodel talked about the fashion industry's impact on her well-being during an interview for the April issue of Vogue.

"For three years while I was working, I would wake up every morning in frenzy, in tears," Bella said. "I wouldn't show this to anyone. I would go to work, cry over lunch in my little greenroom, end my day, go to whatever little hotel I was in for the night, cry again, wake up in the morning, And work there."

Bella ended the interview by talking about the conscious efforts she makes every day to stay mentally healthy. "Everything I do in my personal life now is really to make sure my mental state stays above water," she shared. "Fashion can make or break you. And if it makes you, you have to make a conscious effort every day that it doesn't break you. There's always a little bit of sadness in love."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post