Kim Kardashian reveals she talks to Kanye West while raising kids

Kim Kardashian talks about her relationship with Kanye West


Kim Kardashian is keeping her relationship cordial with her husband Kanye West as the Skims founder recently revealed that the former couple talks daily while co-parenting their four children.

During his appearance on the ABC News special, the 41-year-old talked about his ways to maintain a bond with the kids amid the ongoing divorce battle with the Donda 2 hit-maker.

Kardashian said she is 'open and honest' with her children. "You know, the younger guys don't understand as much. But as far as my two with the older guys, they know what's going on, and you have to be really there for them, no matter what," he said.

Even in this crazy life that we live. All you have to do is have a really open dialogue with your kids," expressed Mughal.

"Kanye and I have conversations, we have to talk daily for the kids," she shared.

"I hate that it had to play out like this. But when it comes to family, I mean—Kanye and I will always be family. At the end of the day, I want my kids to be happy and healthy and think of their fathers." of the world. And they do."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post