Paris Hilton talks family planning with husband Carter Rem: 'Would love to have twins'

Paris Hilton Reveals Desire To Start A Family With Carter Ream 'As Soon As Possible' Because 'It Would Be Amazing'


Socialite Paris Hilton wears her heart on her sleeve and Carter sheds some light on her plans to start a family after a glittering three-day wedding with Rem.

Famous party queens got candid about everything on an episode of Nikki and Brie Bella's podcast The Bellas Podcast.

There she began by professing her love for her husband, Carter, and expanded her hopes of motherhood.

He was quoted as saying, "I love being married. I just feel like I've finally found my perfect match and I just feel so safe. Since "I finally have my home and I Can't wait to start a family and have kids."

Paris also explained how she and Carter "have been talking about kids from the beginning — the first couple since, like, months of dating," and the two would "love to have twins."

"I think it would be amazing," Starr said, adding that they both aim for "three or four" kids in total.

"I would like a twin to like both a boy and a girl, but whatever happens. But I would like that or twins because I love girls."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post