Camila Cabello addresses 'worst mental state ever' amid 'crippling anxiety'

Camila Cabello Loses Weight With the Help of Her 'Need and Wanted' for 'Crippling Anxiety'


Award-winning songwriter Camila Cabello finally broke the 'crippling anxiety' she faced before finding a way to seek help.

The singer gave her admission in People magazine and was quoted as saying, "I was seriously worried and in the worst mental state I've ever been in."

"And then I took a break at the start of the pandemic. I started doing therapy [and] trying to feel better."

"For me it was, if this process doesn't help me feel better, and if it's not honest and vulnerable and unfiltered, then I really don't see how it's going to happen."

She also said, "That was my intention, just to be myself, what that looked like at the time."

Before the finale, Cabello also admitted that all of his prior conflicts would be 'front and center' of his new album. Especially since she intends to "just word-vomit in a mic as a melody" because "it really doesn't get more personal than this. I was all stream of consciousness."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post