Camila Cabello gives heartbreaking hint about the 'real reason' of Shawn Mendes breakup

Camila Cabello Drops A Big Hint About The Real Reason For Shawn Mendes' New Song 'La Buena Vida'


Award-winning songwriter Camila Cabello sheds light on the 'real reason' behind her breakup with Shawn Mendes in her new song.

The musical in question is La Buena Vida and it tells a heartwarming story.

The story focuses on the feelings of a partner who is 'relentlessly longing' for his significant other's return home.

The lyrics were, "I woke up happy by accident, I forgot you left again."

The chorus, on the other hand, provided some details about what might have caused Cabello and Mendes' split.

In it she can be heard singing, "You should be here, be with me tonight, instead, you're working, you're working all the time, why am I alone at home with your glass of wine? am?"

"I'm forgetting what it's like to wake up next to you, and that's what I'm doing."

By the end, she kept thinking, "I don't feel like you, you don't feel like me, and my 20s are about to pass me by."

These songs also sound similar to previous confessions she made about Mendes. In a previous interview with Apple Music she explained, "I think as I get older, yes, priorities change. And I think it was the same for both of us."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post