'The Kardashians' preview reveals Khloe Kardashian's gorgeous backyard: pics

Khloe Kardashian shows off her million-dollar mega-mansion in new teaser


Kardashian's latest preview gave fans a glimpse into Khloe Kardashian's fabulous mega-mansion and cozy backyard.

Taking to Instagram, Hulu dropped a preview of the much-awaited reality show, which is set to premiere on April 14.

The short clip was filled with engaging scenes from the drama-filled series; However, fans were jaw-dropped to show the 37-year-old her gorgeous home, which is just steps away from Kris Jenner's place.


Dressed in a casual white top and blue jeans, Chloe looked gorgeous next to the cozy swimming pool.

The camera swung further to capture the picnic tables set up in the garden.


Recently, the Good American founder clapped on the trolls that she usually carries her daughter True.

"To those who comment that I have too much is true... No. 1 I'm gonna hold my baby until I can't hold him anymore. No. 2 When there are too many cameras around Flashing lights, screaming things… I want my child to feel safe,” she said.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post