Chris Rock left cryptic note about wanting to 'get paid' before Will Smith addresses Oscar slap

Chris Rock stuns fans with cryptic comment about Oscar slap by Will Smith


Chris Rock has also reportedly refused to mention Will Smith Oscar slaps without hefty payoff.

The comedian's remarks came during a show of his own, and according to the Palm Desert Sun findings, he admitted that he was 'waiting to get paid'.

He was also quoted as saying, "I'm fine, I have a whole show, and I'm not talking about it until I get paid. Life is good. I got my hearing back. is."

While his cryptic comments mean nothing to many of his fans, it's possible that the comedian may be alluding to an exclusive interview, deal, or even a civil lawsuit.

The whole incident happened on the Oscars stage for the people who didn't know the whole incident and finally headlining the whole event.

Just prior to this statement, The Rock admitted that he was still "processing" what happened and claimed, according to HollywoodLife, "I liked a whole show I wrote before this weekend. I'm still kinda processing it." I'm doing what happened. So at some point, I'll talk about that [Expective]. So I'm going to crack some jokes, it's good to be out."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post