Kim Kardashian will drop Kanye West's initials to relaunch KKW brand

Kim Kardashian ready to relaunch her KKW fragrance brand amid divorce with Kanye West


Kim Kardashian is set to relaunch her KKW fragrance brand amid her messy divorce with Kanye West, a name change and rebrand that suggests Kim has dropped 'West' on her name.

According to Allure, the reality star and beauty mogul 'can't wait' for the next chapter of her 'fragrance journey', and took to social media on Friday to announce that she will be closing and eventually with a brand. KKW will relaunch the fragrance. -new name.

In her post, Kardashian said: "Scent as many of you know is very personal to me."

She continued: "I put my heart and soul into every bottle and I'm extremely proud of every KKW fragrance product and collaboration we've launched since Crystal Gardenia in 2017."

"I can't wait to introduce you to the next chapter of my fragrance journey — I promise I won't be around for too long," Kardashian continued.

He then thanked his fans for their "loyalty and love over the years".

The name-change comes as Kardashian remains embroiled in a bitter divorce saga with Kanye West, who regularly takes to social media to lash out at Kardashian and her new boyfriend Pete Davidson.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post