Evan Rachel on 'public gaslighting' during Marilyn Manson attack investigation

Evan Rachel reacts to being 'publicly gaslit' after coming out with assault allegations against Marilyn Manson


Evan Rachel talks about being 'gaslit' and ostracized by the public, following her decision to oust Marilyn Manson.

Aarambh recounted the 'pure torture' of Dil Se Dil Mein Kachari with Variety.

There she was quoted as saying, "After being involved in a huge investigation like the one I'm involved in now, I really started to understand why people drop out of investigation and why victims make their statements." and why they go forward and then retreat."

"Because man, it's no joke to go on about things that happened to you in excruciating detail," at the end of the day.

"The questions you've never been asked. And having to go back there over and over again, being gaslighted in public on a large scale or even a small scale, it's very, very painful.

Wood continued, "I'm sitting here knowing I'm not lying, knowing I'm telling the truth, but people drive you crazy." "So I have to sit there and meditate and go through things that have happened to me and go, 'Did this happen to you? Yes. Did it happen? Yes.'"

"And I go through the details and replay them in my head so that no one can take my truth away from me, because they try, they really try to break you."

She also said, "I was so happy to be out that I threw it all down and wanted to forget that it even happened because the last thing you want to do is when you finally break out of a nightmare. There and study it and live it again for years."

"I was like, I just want to hang out with my friends, I want to go to Disneyland, I want to dance, I want happiness again," she recalled before the finale.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post