Khloe Kardashian responds to criticism: 'We're good here'

Khloe Kardashian also shared cute pictures with True on Instagram.


American reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has responded to criticism about how often she takes her daughter True during the premiere of her new Hulu show.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star tweeted on Twitter, "To those who comment that I hold too much truth... No. 1 I'm gonna hold my baby until I hold her anymore No. 2 When there are too many cameras around, flashing lights, screaming things… I want my child to feel safe.”

"Worry about your children. We are good over here,” Khloe continued.

She also took to Instagram and shared lovely pictures with True.

Khloe posted the photos with the caption, "So excited for the premiere of @kardashianshulu on Hulu on April 14th."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post