Kim Kardashian reveals how she filters between public versus private life

Kim Kardashian details personal strategy for maintaining public versus private records of memories


Kim Kardashian recently wore her heart on her sleeve and shed some light on her personal way of perusing her personal moments from the public as a reality TV star.

The star and founder of SKIMS talked about their ways in a candid chat with The Hollywood Reporter.

He was quoted as saying, "I think we have no boundaries in filming, even though we have some limits."

He said, 'We make films on everything, but our boundaries also change. Some seasons, in the past, we're like, 'Okay, I'm not going to show this'."

But "then you're like, 'You know what? This is awesome. I'm glad we filmed it, I'm going to show it. I think it changes all the time.'"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post