Hailey Bieber shares her sweet smile in latest TikTok video after being trolled

In her latest TikTok video, hours after schooling trolls, Hailey Bieber shares a heartwarming smile


Hailey Bieber, who trolled the trollers over the TikTok video in the early hours of Wednesday, shared her cute smile while performing on 'Feels Like We Only Go Backwards'.

The 25-year-old model, who tied the knot with Justin Bieber in 2018, lashed out at followers on TikTok, begging them to leave her alone.

The supermodel said in the brief clip: 'Leave me alone this time. I am concentrating on my business. I don't do anything, I don't say anything. Please be sad somewhere else.'

In case people didn't get the memo, she captioned the video: 'It's for you guys every time I post in my comments.'

In his latest TikTok video, hours after schooling trolls, he shared a heartwarming smile while performing on 'Feels Like We Only Go Backwards'.

@halibeer

Feel Like We Only Go Backward - Tama Impala

After tying the knot with the Baby singer nearly four years ago, Hailey has previously opened up about the struggles of being in a high-profile relationship.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post