Jessica Simpson highlights the 'emotional' aspect of 100lb. weight loss journey

Jessica Simpson weighs in on the 'emotional' aspects of her 100-pound weight loss journey


Jessica Simpson finally broke down the emotional struggles that followed her 100-pound weight loss journey.

The star broke down the realities of her self-love journey during an interview with Us Weekly.

There she claimed, "I think it's about setting small goals for yourself, and ultimately making the impossible possible."

"I was very proud of myself and I was proud of my resilience, no matter what people say. ... I think positive comments about [my weight loss journey] are what I hold onto and that's why That I posted [Instagram photo] - so that a person could go in and feel better about themselves and work really hard."

"Because when you work really hard to look and feel like yourself in a very happy moment, especially with your kids, that's very empowering and it made me very emotional."

At the same time, "I don't really see it like a journey of weight loss. I think of it as a journey of empowerment and self-love and acceptance…. It's one of those things [where] it's, like, we We all want what we can't have. We all want the body type that we're not [and] that we can't change. So it's about accepting and loving ourselves for who we are "

For those wondering, the Instagram post in question featured Simpson in a pink bikini with a caption praising her weight loss.

It read, "I've gained and lost 100lbs 3x so I never thought this moment could or will happen but I'm finally spring breakin' wearin' bikinis!!!!!! Resolution Self Love Today I felt a good pride".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post