Britney Spears slams brother Brian


Britney Spears lashed out at her brother after she denied reports that he was at her wedding to Sam Asghari.

In an Instagram statement, she revealed that Brian Spears was never invited to her wedding.

He also wrote about why he is not fond of drinking.

“You were never invited to my wedding so why even answer??? Do you honestly think I want my brother there who told me no to jack and coke for 4 years… what??? " The 40-year-old pop star partially wrote in an Instagram post on Tuesday."

The singer added: "If we were going to drink together at the wedding and play classy roles for the kids like you and [our] mom [Lynn Spears] you really hid coffee and wine when you got home Gave it up," he continued, "you hurt me and you know it!!!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post