Madame Tussauds unveils two new wax statues of Bad Bunny

Both figures are dressed in outfits that Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, better known as "Bad Bunny", considered highlights in his career.


Latin music star Bad Bunny came face-to-face with himself at Madame Tussauds New York on Tuesday, revealing two new wax statues in his honor.

The two-time Grammy Award winning artist described the experience as strange. "I've always liked how straight I look but it's closer than that," he said.

Both figures are dressed in outfits that Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, better known as "Bad Bunny", considered highlights in his career.

"It's a Super Bowl costume and it was very special to me. The WrestleMania outfit, I think that was my favorite, the best day of my life. So I love everything about that day. The moment and the outfit," They said .

The silver-costume look from the 2020 Super Bowl performance will be held in New York, while the figure wearing a black WWE Royal Rumble outfit will welcome visitors to Madame Tussauds in Orlando, Florida.

The costumes were donated by Bad Bunny. (Reuters)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post