Megan Fox learned the ritual of 'drinking blood' from reading tarot cards

Megan Fox and MGK drank each other's blood during their engagement


Megan Fox explains why she drank Machine Gun Kelly's blood during their private engagement ceremony.

Speaking to British Glamour for their April 2022 issue, the Transformers actress revealed: "So, I think drinking each other's blood may be misleading or people are imagining us with jam and We're like Game of Thrones, drinking each other's blood. It's only a few drops, but yes, we sometimes only consume each other's blood for rituals."

Fox, 35, continued, "I read tarot cards and I'm into astrology and I'm doing all these spiritual exercises and meditation. And I do rituals on new moons and full moons, and all these things. And so, when I Do, it's a route or it's used for a reason. And it's controlled where it's like, 'Let's shed a few drops of blood and each drink it.' ,

He then surrounds his fiance MGK who is ready to go to any extent for him.

He's "much more disorganized and busy and chaotic, to the point where he's ready to open his chest with broken glass and be like, 'Take my soul.' ,

Megan and MGK announced their engagement in January 2022 when the singer threw big questions under a banyan tree.

Megan wrote on her Instagram: "In July 2020 we were sitting under this banyan tree

"We asked for magic

"We were oblivious to the pain we would face together in such a short, frantic time.

"A relationship ignorant about work and renunciation will require of us but intoxicated by love. And karma.

"Somehow after a year and a half, after going through hell together, and laughing more than I thought, he asked me to marry him.

"And as in every life before it, and in every life that will follow, I said yes.

"... and then we drank each other's blood," she concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post