Prince Harry will not attend Queen's birth anniversary over 'security concerns'

The Duke of Sussex remained silent on questions about Prince William and Prince Charles


Prince Harry has doubts over whether he will attend his grandmother Queen Elizabeth's platinum jubilee celebrations in London in June, amid an ongoing security dispute with the UK Home Office.

The Duke of Sussex - in his latest interview on US television - answered a question about his appearance at the Queen's Platinum Jubilee, saying: 'I don't know yet. There's a lot of stuff to do with security issues and everything else. That's what I'm trying to do, trying to make it possible that I can get my kids to meet him.

Meghan Markle's husband said: 'Home for me now, you know, at the moment, it's in the States. And it seems so too.'

Prince Harry also declined to say that he misses his father Prince Charles and older brother Prince William, but insisted he remains the Queen's closest confidant.

Kotb asked Harry: 'Your family is at home. do you miss them?' He replied: 'Yes. I think for most people, especially in the last two years, haven't they missed their family? Even the ability to go home and see them? Of course. That -- you know, it's a big part of it.'

She then pushed him at William and Charles, saying: 'But do you miss your brother, your father?

Harry declined to say anything further, instead talking about the Invictus Games, saying: 'Look I mean, for me at the moment, I'm focusing on these people and these families and whatever I can do it, I am giving them 120 percent. To be sure, he has the experience of a lifetime.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post