Rihanna admits she fears postpartum depression

Rihanna opens up about her fear of postpartum depression, says it 'scares' her


Rihanna recently admitted to her biggest fear after giving birth in a latest interview.

The Diamonds singer spoke out about postpartum depression and revealed that her pregnancy with A$AP Rocky was unplanned in an interview with Vogue.

Talking about her pregnancy journey, the singer told the outlet, “I will not speak of planning. But definitely not planning against it."

Rihanna said, "I don't know when I ovulate or if there is anything (expective) like that." "We just had fun."

The 34-year-old singer continued, "And then it was on trial. I didn't waste any time. I called him in and showed him. Then I was at the doctor's office the next morning and our journey began."

She was then asked about her biggest fear post pregnancy, to which the singer replied, "Postpartum depression. Will I feel emotionally out of control? Those are the stories I hear from other women that scare me. ,

The couple announced in January that their baby was unveiling beautiful photos of them strolling the streets of New York, as Rihanna showed off her blooming baby bump.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post