Rihanna paired an ultra low-rise maxi skirt with a bra top

Rih is making the case for monochrome.


Another day, another incredible Rihanna maternity dress. After stepping out in everything from sexy crop tops to bright pink minidresses over the past month, the singer decided to change that by wearing an ultra low-rise maxi skirt to dinner in Malibu.

On Wednesday, Rihanna was spotted eating out at celebrity hotspot Nobu. The star wore a casual-chic outfit for the outing and paired a velvet navy blue maxi skirt with a matching racerback bra top. Rih accessorised her look with a coordinating hat from the Los Angeles Fire Department that named her long curls, a blue and white shoulder bag, white Adidas sneakers, and two beaded necklaces.

In addition to rocking a stylish maternity look, Rihanna also received a major honor this week: She was featured on Forbes' annual "World's Billionaires List" for the first time. The Fenty Beauty founder was originally named a billionaire by the outlet in August 2021, but his current net worth of $1.7 billion led to his debut on this year's list.

The mom-to-be spoke to Xtra when she first gained her billionaire status last year and admitted that although it's a little scary to be put on such a "pedestal," she is hopeful of her new self-made status. Can inspire others.

"I think that's what makes it worth it," Rihanna said. "That's what I want. That's what I've done. I want to be able to share my inspiration, I want to be able to be an inspiration, and I want to be inspired by my fans as well. People who look up to me, I look up to him. And it's a mutual respect that I have because I wouldn't be here without him."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post