Amber Heard bloody lips photo dismissed for evidence in court: View

Amber Heard not allowed to find evidence of leaked photo in courtroom


Amber Heard legal team is not allowed to photo her bloody lips.

The image is evidence of alleged abuse by ex-husband Johnny Depp in a fight, but was dismissed by the judge because it was not filed in time.

Heard himself said under oath that the blow Heard would have given him had happened during an argument in 2012.

"I was in one of these fights, I believe this is it, in his town ECB, we call it, the loft, and we're in the kitchen-living room area and he backstabbed me. Gave it," said Hurd.


He continued: "And, you know, it was, you know, he wears a lot of rings. I remember like my lip went down my teeth, and there was a little bit of blood on the wall. Just that simple, wall But a little blood," he added.

The photo shows Heard with a cleft lip, carrying a note that read: "I'll be back xxx."

Johnny Depp has filed a defamation suit against ex-wife Amber Heard after she wrote a 2018 op-ed on being the victim of an abusive marriage.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post