Australian bath bomb brand sparks after mocking Amber Heard

The company issued a statement apologizing for using Amber Heard's audio in the video that has since been deleted.


Australian bath bomb brand Bath Box reacted extensively after Amber Heard's claims of abuse were allegedly mocked.

According to 7NEWS.com.au, the company has issued a statement apologizing and to ensure that such incidents will not recur.

"At Bath Box, we do not condone domestic violence and do not think that domestic violence is a laughing matter," Brand said.

"Our deepest and sincere apologies to anyone who has been or will be hurt by the social media post," it added after the brand used Heard's audio in a deleted video.

"Have you ever been hit in the face with a bath bomb?" The post was captioned.

"As I walk out of the bedroom, he slaps me in the face. I turned to look at him and I said 'Johnny you hit me, you hit me,'" audio of Heard, paired with upbeat music, of the video played in the background.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post