Courtney Love applauds Johnny Depp for 'saving his life'

Courtney Love applauds Johnny Depp in a statement of defense after 'saving his life'


Courtney Love defends Johnny Depp and credits him for 'saving my life'.

According to HollywoodLife, he spoke about the time he nearly "overdose" outside the actor's Los Angeles club The Viper Room in 1995.

"I don't really want to make a decision publicly, but I just want to tell you that Johnny gave me CPR in 1995 after I overdoseed outside the Viper Room with Sal," she explained.

"Johnny, when I was on rift and Francis was going to suffer with all these social workers, he wrote her a four page letter that she never showed me on my 13th birthday. She really doesn't me knew."

"Then he sent Limoges to his school, when all the social workers were crawling, again, again, to get him and all his friends to go to the two pirates."

"He did it several times. He gave her his seat with his name on it. I've never seen those pirate movies, but she loved them. You know, she told me when I was 13, ' Mom, he saved my life'. And he said again."

The message comes to the actor's defense, amid an ongoing court case against Amber Heard for $50 million.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post