Doja Cat updates her fans about health post surgery for infected tonsils

Doja Kat Shares That She Forgot And Was Drinking And Wipes All Day


Doja Cat has been updating her fans about her health after surgery for infected tonsils.

"Dr. just had to cut my left tonsil. I had an abscess in it. My whole throat is f-ked so I may have some bad news for yalls coming soon," the sleeping singer told Thursday tweeted to.

Doja, 26, explained that last Sunday before the 2022 Billboard Music Awards her tonsils became infected, so she should have taken antibiotics. However, she "forgot" and continued to drink and vape "all day".

"Then I got a bad ass growing on my tonsils so they had to have surgery on it today," she wrote.

The Woman Hitmaker then elaborated on the process, writing, "She poked twice into the tent with a needle and then pulled out all the juice and then she took a sharp object and cut it in two places to get all the goop out." Diya. I cried and it hurt a lot but I am fine."

When a fan tweeted at Doja to make sure she wasn't constantly raping, the Grammy winner replied, "I'm going to give up on wipes for a while and hope I don't want it anymore after that." "

She continued, “Throwing them just creates panic. I am addicted but I am not weak,” she explained. "I was literally staring at my wipes today that normally I'd hit a thousand times a day and hit twice instead. I'm trying to go cold turkey for now, but hopefully by then my The brain will not need it at all. ”

While she hasn't removed her tonsils yet, Doja tweeted a fan to share that she's "going to try and definitely get it removed soon."

Doja won four awards at the BBMA, receiving 14 nominations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post