Kim Kardashian misses Pete Davidson as she attended Kourtney's wedding in Italy

Pete Davidson said, "Thank you for teaching me the value of life, how to grow up and giving me memories that will last a lifetime. SNL is my home."


American reality TV star Kim Kardashian misses Pete Davidson and shared an encouraging post on her attending sister Kourtney's wedding in Italy without him.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star took to her Instagram stories and shared a collage of Pete's various looks from SNL without any captions.

This comes after Pete officially announced his exit from Saturday Night Live after eight years.

Earlier in an emotional social media post by friend Dave Cirrus, the 28-year-old comedian said, "This video was taken 8 years ago. Jerrod sent this to me last night and it made me super emotional in the best possible way.

“In the video I was back doing my first update and sketch. It goes crazy thinking that today I will do my last thing. I was 20 years old when I got the show and had no idea what I was doing. I still don't, but especially back then. I wasn't really a sketch artist, I was just a stand up. I knew I could never keep toe-to-toe with Kenan Thompson or Kate McKinnon, so I was terrified to find out what I could bring to such a historic, respected show and stage. Or can I

“Thank you for teaching me the value of life, how to grow up and giving me memories that will last a lifetime. SNL is my home. I am very happy and sad about tonight's show. For many reasons I cannot explain. Can't wait to be back in a Mulaney musical number next year. ,

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post