Amber Heard 'wish' she felt 'confident' on judgment day: 'No fair representation'


Amber Heard declared that she knew long before the verdict of the defamation lawsuit was announced.

Speaking on the TODAY show with host Savannah Guthrie, the Aquaman star shared that she knew she wouldn't win the proceedings given the widespread social media hate.

"Let's go back to judgment day. Did you feel confident," the host asked.

Amber replied: "That's a great question. I wish I could say yes to it. I want to tell you yes but it just won't be true."

She continued: "Even if you think I'm lying, you still can't look me in the eye and tell me what you think on social media, being a fair representation Is."

The really important evidence was largely excluded," Hurd said.

Speaking about his abusive relationship with Depp, Heard said: "As I testified on the stand, when your life is at risk, you're not only going to take the blame for things you shouldn't take the blame for. But when you're in an abusive dynamic – psychologically, emotionally and physically – you don't have the resources that you or I do with the luxury of saying, 'It's black and white' because it's anything but when you're in it. Staying," Hurd told the host.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post