Dakota Johnson finally reacts to viral Johnny Depp video


Dakota Johnson recently reacted to an old video clip of herself and Johnny Depp that set the internet on fire last month after drawing media attention to the Pirates of the Caribbean actor's defamation lawsuit against Amber Heard .


According to an Insider report, the Fifty Shades of Gray star told Vanity Fair about the video that went viral during the trial.

"I was like, 'For the love of God, why? Why am I involved in this?'" she remarked.

The actress continued, "I don't remember it at all, but please get me out of it. Don't let this go on. Can you imagine, oh my god, if I was called for the witness stand?"

Dakota also admitted that she couldn't believe people were actually seeing the test as "it's a show".

"It's like it's a courtroom drama and my heart is broken. It's like that, so crazy. Humans are very strange. The internet is a wild, wild place,” she said.

Dakota also discussed the cancellation culture and admitted that she would never say "things publicly because of the risk to my career".

“What I struggle with in the context of cancel culture is the term cancel culture; The whole concept behind canceling a human being as if they were an appointment. No one will make a mistake in his life. The thing about being alive is figuring it out," she explained.

Meanwhile, the video that garnered 4.1 million views was titled The Exact Moment Dakota Johnson Knew Amber Heard Was Violent To Johnny Depp. The clip showed the actress reacting to Depp's middle finger being bandaged in 2015.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post