Johnny Depp's ex Winona Ryder reflects on her breakup from Pirates of the Caribbean star


Actress Winona Ryder, who is currently starring in the hit Netflix series "Stranger Things", looked at her relationship with Johnny Depp.

The actress, who appeared on the cover of the July 2022 digital issue of Harper's Bazaar, called her breakup and Hollywood culture "my 'girl, interrupted' real life", referring to her 1999 film about mental health struggles.

Depp and Ryder sing "Great Balls of Fire!" They started dating after meeting at the New York premiere of in 1989. They went on their first date two months later. Then five months after the first date, both Hollywood stars got engaged. He appeared in the 1990 film "Edward Scissorhands," and Depp even got a tattoo that read "Winona Forever." He left it in June 1993.


The 50-year-old, who is on the cover of the July 2022 digital issue of Harper's Bazaar, described her breakup and Hollywood culture at the time of "My 'Girl, Interrupted' Real Life", referencing her 1999 film about the mental health struggle. called upon. ,

In 2016, Depp's ex-wife Amber Heard received a domestic violence restraining order against the actor in the midst of their divorce. Ryder, who has been known to keep quiet about his personal life, told Time magazine that Depp was never abusive to her during their relationship, which ended decades ago. Depp, 59, has long denied the allegations.

Ryder explained at the time, "I can only speak from my own experience, which was wildly different from what was being said." "He was never that way towards me. Never was abusive towards me. I only know him as a good, loving, caring person who is very protective of people whom I love." He loves."

"I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. I'm not telling anyone a liar," Ryder continued. "All I'm saying is, it's hard and upsetting for me to wrap my head around this. Look, that was a long time ago, but we were together for four years, and it was a huge relationship for me. Imagine that That if someone you dated when you were — I was 17 when I met him — he'd be accused. It's just shocking. I've never seen him violent towards a person before."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post