Kim Kardashian Realizes Kanye Isn't 'The One' After 'Decades of Life' With Rapper

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West split in 2021


Kim Kardashian has admitted that she and Kanye West have a bit of a rift after months of public drama.

Speaking on the Not Skinny But Not Fat podcast, the 41-year-old admitted that she refrains from talking to Kanye West unless it's important to the kids. Kim and Kanye share North, 8, St, 6, Chicago, 4 and Psalm, 2 together.

"Right now it's cool when things are calm, we don't really communicate, but I think sometimes it's okay," she admitted. "We will. We always will. That's all I am."

 "I spent a decade of my life with this person, and I just have so much love for him. So it will never change, but that doesn't mean they're right for you and that's okay too," Kim continued kept.

She said: "We moved in and we went about eight months without talking to each other at the beginning of the divorce," claimed the KKW Beauty founder.

She continued: "Then we started talking again, and I went to the Donda premiere. I mean, he'd still see the kids and stuff.

"She and I just took a minute not to talk, and I think that's how it will be in relationships. I only hope — I hope we're co-parenting goals at the end of the day," says Shapewear said the mogul.

"We're always going to be so loving, and we love our kids, and we both love the time we spend together," she concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post