Prince Andrew's relationship to Sarah Ferguson is a 'fairy tale'


Prince Andrew's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson has said that the current dynamic between them is the perfect 'Fairy Tail happy ending' for them, reports Express UK.


Sarah, who married the Duke of York in 1986, opened up about her current relationship with the disgraced prince while speaking on Ian Dale's LBC podcast, revealing that she would not compromise on her 'freedom' by rekindling a relationship Wanted to do. Princely.

Prince Andrew and Sarah ended their marriage in 1996, a few months before their 10th wedding anniversary, and continue to live together at the Royal Lodge in Windsor whenever Sarah is in the UK.

Talking about their unorthodox arrangement during the podcast, Ian told Sarah: "There are a lot of people, when I've talked about you guys over the years, who have said 'I just wish they got back together'. Go and have a happy ending.'."

To this, the former royal replied: "How funny... everyone tells me the same thing. The thing is, I think the happy ending is really, I mean our fairy tale happy ending." The way we are today."

"And the way we lead by example with the ability to understand each other. I don't think I'll ever go into something where I can't just jump around and have a sense of freedom." That's the key to it."

Sarah then shared what freedom means to her and how important it is to her, saying: "I love being free! I really am. And, I don't know, I guess that's because Because I'd like to go to Poland tomorrow if I so wish. I love the way I am. So, I think it's the end of a good fairy tale."

The former couple share two daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, both now with Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and Jack Brooksbank, the mother of their own children.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post