'Better Call Saul' actor opens up about having a heart attack on set


"Better Call Saul" actor Bob Odenkirk recently opened up about the heart attack he suffered while filming a scene in the "Breaking Bad" prequel.

He received his fifth Emmy nomination for starring in the show on Tuesday.

The actor revealed that the scene he was filming when he suffered a heart attack in July 2021 airs next week

"I didn't go back to shoot for five weeks," Odenkirk, who now feels "great," told The Hollywood Reporter. "I had a five-week break to recover. And then when I went back, we limited our shoots to 12-hour days ... and so they took care of me and I was able to do it, And hopefully you can't tell when I had a heart attack and when I didn't. Next week is the scene where I have a heart attack. And probably about three quarters of the scene was shot before I had the heart attack , the day after the heart attack, and then the scene of the second quarter was later."

He said that he had no recollection of that day.

"I'm actually watching something in which I have no memory of acting, which is a rare thing," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post