Camilla reveals she 'keeps in touch with youth and the world of TikTok'

Camilla said she used social media during lockdown


The Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla recently revealed that she is embracing the world of social media and TikTok.

During a conversation with the Daily Mail ahead of her 75th birthday, the future Queen consort explained how she used Houseparty - a social media group chat app - during the lockdown.

"I was in Scotland and they were in the south," she explained. "We'd go to Houseparty and I could see everyone in the South sitting in the sun while I looked at the snowflake at my end."

"I'm not sure if they [her grandchildren] think I'm 75. But we have a very close relationship and they keep me in touch with the world of youth - and TikTok!" Duchess said.

Furthermore, Camilla also weighed in on family values, saying, "Family is incredibly important. I couldn't do without myself. ,

"Families don't sit around anymore, they do, and have dinner," she said. “Because I am an elder, in the old days we all used to sit down [to eat].

“Everyone is on their own devices now. People take those flipping phones [with them on the table]! You have to take them away from them,” she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post