Jennifer Lawrence flaunts her natural beauty as she steps out in NYC

Jennifer Lawrence looks dreamy as she wears a blue dress while out in NYC


Jennifer Lawrence looked dreamy in a stunning blue dress as she took a walk in New York City.

In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, the Hunger Games actor flaunted her natural beauty with a makeup-free look in a long patterned blue dress.

The 31-year-old new mom had a billowy dress and a stitched bodice with a flowing bottom slightly below her knees.





Lawrence paired her outfit with yellow sandals that made her look pop, while she carried a small black bag in her hands.

The Hollywood diva accessorised her look with a necklace and left her long blonde hair open as they completely fell on her shoulders.


Lawrence and her husband Cooke Maroney welcomed their first child in February when the actor told Vanity Fair that she wanted to keep her child's life private.

She joked, "If I were at a dinner party, and someone was like, 'Oh my god, you're expecting a baby,' I wouldn't be like, 'God, I can't talk about this. .. get away from me, Psycho!'"

"But every instinct in my body is to want to protect their privacy for the rest of my life, as much as I can," Lawrence said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post