Johnny Depp's ex-girlfriend Kate Moss reveals she was a scapegoat for people's problems

Kate Moss reflects on her struggling days of modeling career


Kate Moss shares how she was made a "scapegoat for drugs and anorexia" at the peak of her modeling career.

According to the Mirror, Johnny Depp's ex-girlfriend opened up about photos of her published in 2005 that showed her taking cocaine in a recording studio with then-boyfriend Pete Doherty.

In a recent interview with BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Disc, Kate said, "I was feeling sick and quite angry because I knew everyone took drugs, so it was important for them to focus on me." And for trying to turn my daughter away, I thought it was really hypocritical." ,

Kate noted that she was not charged with the crime and did not lose her daughter, but overall, she did lose "lucrative contracts with several top brands."

After the incident, she publicly apologized, saying, "If people were looking at me, I really had to apologize."

The supermodel also set about a fashion shoot for Vogue magazine in 1993, which was criticized by some critics.

"It was a fashion shoot. It was shot at my flat and that's how I could afford to live at that time,” she remarked.

The Zoolander actress said, "I feel like I was the scapegoat for a lot of people's problems. I've never been anorexic; I've never been. I've never taken heroin. I was skinny because I didn't have to shoot or show up. Wasn't fed and I was always skinny."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post