Virginia Giuffre's latest statement accusing Prince Andrew reveals her intentions


Virginia Giuffre did not mention Andrew in her emotional statement against Ghislaine Maxwell, which her attorney read in her absence in court on Tuesday.

Giuffre, the accuser of Prince Andrew, did not appear in court, but his heart-wrenching statement against Maxwell was read by his lawyer, Sigrid McCauley.

Virginia Giuffre, who was said to have been subject to a gagging order regarding her pact with Prince Andrew, did not mention the royal in her emotional statement.

"Ghislaine, 22 years ago, in the summer of 2000, you saw me at the Mar-a-Lago Hotel in Florida, and you made a choice," McCauley read from Giuffre's statement.

'You chose to follow me and buy me for Jeffrey Epstein. Just a few hours later, you and he abused me for the first time together. Together, you harmed me physically, mentally, sexually and emotionally. Together, you did unimaginable things that still have a corrosive effect on me today.'

Giuffre wrote, 'When you did this, Ghislaine, you changed the course of our lives forever.

'You joked that you were like a new mother to us. As a woman, I think you understand the damage you were doing - the price you were causing us to suffer.

'You could end up with rape, molestation, sickening manipulations that you arranged, witnessed and even participated in. You could have called the authorities and reported that you were part of something terrible.'

'Not a day goes by when I don't ask, 'Why?' Why, Ghisleen, did you enjoy hurting us so much?' Giuffre says in the statement.

'I worry day and night that you will escape from this and will be saved from being punished. I will worry about it till you get justice. And what should that justice look like? Ghislaine, you deserve to spend the rest of your life in a prison cell. You deserve to be in a cage forever, just like you trapped your victim.'

I promise you: as long as you and criminals like you continue to prey on the weak, I will never stop standing and speaking. Together, you abused many others, we will do everything possible to prevent predators from stealing children's innocence. I will never give up. I'll never go away If you ever get out of jail, I'll be here, watching you, making sure you never hurt anyone else again.'

Maxwell has been sentenced to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to recruiting and trafficking underage girls, including Giuffre, for the late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who died at 66 in his New York prison cell in 2019 after an apparent suicide. was found dead at the age of one year.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post