Adele says her Las Vegas residence will be '100% back'


 Adele addressed the growing concerns of fans about the postponement of her much-anticipated Las Vegas residency after she promised them to return with her show.

During an interaction with Sunday Mirror, the Hello hit-maker apologized to his fans for calling off his show at the last minute.

She expressed, "I just want to apologize and thank everyone who has shown me their love and support. I am so happy to have the best fans in the world. I promise that I will 100% come back.

The Easy On Me singer spoke about her fans who spent up to £9,000 to reach Caesars Palace (the venue for her performance).

She said, “I want nothing more than to perform, but I need to make the show the best I can. This is what the fans deserve.”

“Looking at you gives me terrible FOMO. I wish I was with you,” said the Grammy-winning singer.

The outlet also quoted a staff member at the venue, who explained the rescheduling of the show, "We have been told it may be July at the earliest, but nothing has been confirmed."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post