Drake's four-year-old son Adonis Graham teaches him French: WATCH VIDEO

 


Drake shared a glimpse of him spending some quality time with his four-year-old son, Adonis Graham, who taught his father French.

The One Dance song-producer took to Instagram to release a video of him arguing with the boy over his height.

Graham asked his father how 'big' he would be when he grew up. "Are you going to be much older than me?" He asked.

"Am I going to be a lot older than you? I don't think so, you're too tall," the God's Plan rapper replied, "You think you're going to be bigger than me? In response, the kid said confidently , "Yes".

The later part of the video shows Graham demonstrating his French speaking skills as he takes shots at teaching his father a few sentences.

"You want me to teach you how to speak in France?" He asked before saying anything in French.

Responding to his boy's fluent speech, Drake asked, "What did you say?"

Graham explained, "I said, 'When you grow up, you're all broke, and you're going to go back to space.

The Certified Lover Boy rapper laughed, "Is that really what you said or are you making stuff up?"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post