Kendall Jenner's #1 Spirit Brand Named 818 Tequila Introduced in 2021

 


Kendall Jenner's alcohol brand 818 Tequila has taken the title of the number one new spirits brand introduced in 2021.

Jenner's brand has garnered praise from around the world, shipping over 1.5M in a span of just seven months.

Speaking to Forbes at the launch, Kendall shared why tequila as a drink holds a special place in her heart.

Kendall shared, "I was interested in tequila because my parents really loved it. It was a celebration in our house. When I grew up, I started exploring space... and I Was always trying a wide variety of tequila."

And she continued: "Coming from such a female-dominated family, all my sisters have their own business. I've been really inspired my whole life. I always used to watch my sisters do their jobs and their partnerships and businesses." So it's always been very woman-driven and entrepreneurial in my family. It's been really inspirational to me."

According to a press release, the supermodel describes her brand as "committed to the upliftment of the women and men who make it."

818 is "Manufactured using traditional methods at a family-owned and operated distillery in Jalisco, Mexico, the brand has won 16 blind tasting awards in six major industry competitions."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post