Khloe Kardashian's ex Lamar Odom hopes to meet her on 'Celebrity Big Brother'


 Lamar Odom revealed his desire to meet his ex-wife Khloe Kardashian on season three of Celebrity Big Brother.

During his chat with Entertainment Tonight, Odom, who will be joining Kourtney Kardashian's fiancé Travis Barker's ex Shanna Mokler in the upcoming installment, expressed his excitement.

He joked, "Well, I hope I bump into Khloe Kardashian."

"I don't really dislike or hate anyone, just anyone who doesn't have a good sense of humor, someone who isn't coming into the house with a good sense of humor," the NBA player said.

Meanwhile, he also expressed confidence of winning the much-discussed show.

"I'm a contestant by nature. I like to compete. I like to win, so, I guess that's why I decided to be on the show," Odom shared.

The third season of the show is scheduled to air on Wednesday, February 2.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post