Kristen Stewart terrifies Dylan Meyer's pre-wedding planning


 Kristen Stewart is taking her time to plan a wedding with Dylan Meyer.

The Twilight star, 31, spoke to Tracy Smith on CBS Sunday Morning, where she talked about her upcoming marriage to fiancé Dylan Meyer.

"It will happen when it's due," the Spencer actor said, spilling the beans on their wedding date.

"But I also don't want to be engaged for like five years," she said. "Like, we wanna do it, you know what I mean?"

The process is equally scary for both the lovebirds who have not started their wedding planning yet.

"No, it's a lot. It's a tough thing," Stewart said.

In November, Stewart admitted during her sit-in on The Howard Stern Show that she was engaged to Meyer.

"We're getting married, we're totally going to do it," Stewart told host Howard Stern. "I wanted to propose, so I think I pretty clearly framed what I wanted and he pulled it off. It was really cute, he did great. We're getting married, it's happening "

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post