Andrew Garfield reminisces on dark days as a young actor: 'It would eat away at me'

 


Hollywood actor Andrew Garfield recently wore his heart on his sleeve and weighed in on the struggles with his celebrity status in Hollywood.

The actor highlighted his struggle with his celebrity status during an interview with Variety for Actors on the Actors section.

He began the topic by reflecting on one of the first conversations he had with him, admitting, "At one point you just have to shut it down and think, 'If I'm not going to read bad, I'm just good reading. wala nahi hai'. And you, you are not on social media by any means?"

“I remember starting to notice a little bit when I was a little older than you. I wasn’t quite ready to fully regulate myself. I needed to learn limits.”

He also added before the finale, "At the same time, I just wanted to fall into the moment and enjoy it, take it while you're here."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post