Lamar Odom still yearns for Khloe Kardashian, often 'dreams' about her


 Lamar Odom wants to mend things with ex-wife Khloe Kardashian.

The NBA champion, who is currently starring in the reality show Celebrity Big Brother, tells his housewife Todrick Hall that he still dreams of the Good American Founder.

"Last night I had some good dreams. I dreamed [about] my ex-wife last night," he said, adding that Khloe has been his "only" wife.

She continued: "I miss her so much. I wish I could take that time back."

This comes after SiriusXM's Radio Andy did a similar interview in 2021, where he expressed his regret for hurting Kardashian.

"Unfortunately, you know, because of my behavior and some bad decisions, we don't really talk anymore," the NBA champion said in May 2021. "I miss his family so much. We have to live with the decisions that we make and then hope that when the time comes, people will heal and forgive me."

Odom and Khloe got married just a few weeks after dating in 2009. The couple called it quits in 2013 due to a former NBA player's substance abuse issues.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post