Mateo Kovacic Reveals Love for Chelsea Amid Successful Season in Blue

 Chelsea midfielder Matteo Kovacic has revealed his love for the club in the midst of another successful season in the blue.

The Blues man joined Real Madrid's side in an initial loan deal, with the Croatian international, then made his move to West London the following summer permanent.

He has won a trophy every season since signing and has become one of the club's most important players.




“I have had good times and bad moments at Chelsea, like every player in every club, but when Tuchel became Chelsea coach, everything changed a lot.

"Everything suits me now - the style of play, the way we train. Maybe the coaches at the previous clubs didn't trust me, I didn't always trust the coaches in me, and I He met Tuchel in Chelsea.

"He trusts me a lot, I play all the time, and everything has been fine for me. I love the city and the club, and I am making progress in every sense."


Since joining in 2018, Kovacic has made 169 appearances for Chelsea, scoring four goals and making 12 assists in all competitions.

The Croatian has so far won four trophies in blue, with the central midfielder collecting winners' medals in the Champions League, Europa League, Super Cup and Club World Cup.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post